The summit is designed to share world’s best practice in the realm of stewardship to Australian Church Leaders.
Our desire is that you will learn skills to grow a radically generous Church show you can more effectively fulfill the great commission.
New in 2020
Each year we aim to get new speakers who can impart their valuable experiences and wisdom. We're also doing two new things in 2020:
1) Evening Session - most Church leaders tell us they wish their Board had been there. So we're adding an evening session that will focus on the building blocks that make a generous church.
2) Spouse Ticket - many Pastor's spouses are involved in the Church finances or the household finances. So we're adding a low cost ticket to bring your spouse to hear topics like:
* Financial Planning for those in ministry
* Mental Health for Pastors and their families
* Church financial management
The topics below are a snapshot of what will be covered at the Summit. Closer to the date, we will provide venue specific agendas.
Topics and Speakers vary slightly based on venue.
What does Church Financial Health look like?
The Building Blocks of a generous Church - discover the key drivers of Church generosity
Leaders and money - roles, responsibilities and goals
Raising money for ministry
Cultural Change - how to lead a generosity revolution
Stewarding Church Resources - managing risks and maximising effectiveness
Church financial management – aligning your budget to your Vision
How conflict can stop you growing a generous church - and what you can do about it
Using technology to enhance member engagement and giving.
Biblical Financial Planning for those in ministry
The important of Insurance and good risk management
Providing Financial Discipleship
Preparing your Church for the coming economic downturn.
Note: Sessions & Speakers vary by venue.
Below is the current timetable. Subject to minor changes at each venue. Please arrive at 8:30am sharp.
8:30am - Arrival & Registration
9::00am - Key note session
10:30am - Morning Tea
11:00am - Morning Sessions
12:00pm - Key note session
1:00pm - Lunch Break (not provided)
2:00pm - Break-out session (2 choices)
3:00pm - Break-out session (2 choices)
3:30pm - Final Key Note Session
4:00pm - Afternoon Finish
7:00pm - Evening Session for Church Boards (& Pastors)